Adele's running a prophetic school for anyone at CTFB who wants to learn to prophesy or to sharpen their prophetic skills.
It's ideal for beginners but will also challenge and expand more experienced prophetic ministers.
It will run on 4 Wednesday evenings (7.30pm - 9.30pm) starting after half term.
As it is running the same week as Fire Groups, we're suggesting that anyone who wants to go dips out of their Fire Group over this time period, and then returns to their Fire Group after it's finished.
The school aims...
- to get us all on the same page in terms of how we minister prophetically at CTFB
- to create a healthy prophetic community
- to challenge you to discover new areas of gifting and
- to sharpen and deepen your prophetic gifting
It's a great first step to ministering on a prophetic team on a Sunday morning or to ministering at Fire Cafe.
If you want to attend, you'll need to commit to coming to all four sessions as this is how the course is designed to work to give you the maximum benefit. At every session we'll have teaching plus fun games/activations so we can all practice. Places are limited so register ASAP by emailing: email@example.com
Adele will be teaching the course, drawing on materials from Kris Valloton, Stacey Campbell, James Goll, Mark Virkler, Patricia King, Sharon Stone amongst others.--
In this 4 week course we’ll cover:
Weds 28 Feb:
- Introduction to prophetic
- How to hear from God
Weds 14 March:
- Ways of hearing – 6 senses
- Introduction to Dream Interpretation
Weds 28 March:
- Guidelines for how to deliver a prophetic word
- Guidelines for how to weigh a prophetic word & wage war with it.
- FAQs – gift of prophecy, office of a prophet, false prophets
BREAK FOR EASTER HOLIDAYS
Weds 25 April:
- Prophetic Character
- Creating a healthy prophetic community
- Going Deeper – activations and stepping stones to greater depth
Register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org